We are accepting applications to work directly at our corporate office in Huntsville, AL. Enthusiastic, team-oriented individuals interested in working in a friendly and fast-paced environment, having the required qualifications, are encouraged to submit their resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Openings (Click Below for Details)
Simple Helix is looking for a Relationship Manager who will be responsible for taking ownership of the relationship held with each of our customers. The Relationship Manager serves as an interface between the customer and the Simple Helix support infrastructure to ensure that their customers technical, administration and special support needs are met. Additionally, they are expected to maximize the strength of the customer relationship by building a solid rapport with varying levels within the client organization by identifying and positioning: sales, networking, and PR opportunities and managing difficult situations to ensure that Simple Helix's reputation is upheld.
- Manage a moderately complex account load
- Ability to handling day-to-day Relationship Manager tasks independently
- Ability to conduct implementation calls and lead customer visits
- Ability to present written and verbal proposals and grow the installed base
- Escalates issues with guidance
- Participates in the interview process
- Excellent creative problem-solving abilities
- Analyze operational processes, escalation procedures and perform training needs assessments for identifying opportunities for service delivery improvements and value add to the customer/client
- Assist with project management specific to segment wide customer communications
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Minimum of 4 years relevant service/relationship management experience and/or bachelor's degree in related field
- A minimum of 1 year relevant hosting experience preferred
- Uses professional concepts as a seasoned experienced relationship manager with a full understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures
- Continually expands knowledge in the areas of new industry developments and trends
- Expected to be constantly seeking opportunities to drive change and development to products, the team and processes
- A seasoned experienced professional with a sound understanding of industry practices, company policies and procedures
- Demonstrates excellent business acumen and use of relationship management tools
- Solid understanding of financial terminology and customer's profitability
- Ability to adapt working style and approach to best communicate with various business contacts
To submit your resume, please email email@example.com.